Youth Lacrosse League
Summer youth lax training league at Steelyard Sports. Outdoors, Wednesdays June-July, 6-8pm. Ran by League Commissioner Kevin Finneran - former Wings player and member of the NLL Hall of Fame. Skills & Drills sessions ran by Kevin Finneran every week! Scrimmages played after!
Time & Location
Jun 07, 5:00 PM – Jul 26, 9:00 PM
Steelyard Sports Sports Complex, 538 Swedeland Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
About the Event
6v6 Youth Summer Lacrosse League
For rising 1st to 3rd graders
- to teach the game the right way
- to have fun!
- 6v6 (6 field players & 1 goalie)
- Steelyard Sports Outdoor Field, Wednesdays 5-9pm, June-July
- 7 game season
- 2 15min halves - Skills & Drills sessions at halftimes
League Commissioner - Coach Kevin Finneran
- Coach Finn: former Wings player and member of the NLL Hall of Fame
Skills & Drills with Coach Finn!
- Learn from a hall of fam player and coach. At halftime of each game, Coach Finn will lead a 15min Skills & Drills training session
- These specialty drills are focused around developing essential skills
- Nuances will be added each week as players progress
Full team registration