Fri, Dec 02|
SWEETNESS PLAYER REGISTRATION: Friday Night Lights High School Winter Box Training and League
COACH TODD'S TEAM SWEETNESS PLAYER REGISTRATION ONLY
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 6:30 PM – Mar 03, 2023, 9:30 PM
Steelyard Sports, 538 Swedeland Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
About the Event
Are you and your team ready for the 2023 season? Looking to be trained by professional coaches to help prep you for the 2023 season?
No better way to do so than at the Friday Night Lights High School Winter Box Training and League.
Powered by Performance Academy’s professional coaching staff, this twelve-week program is designed to prepare you and your teammates for the start of the 2023 season. Each week teams will rotate to have a 60-minute-high intensity pro style practice, or 45-minute team game preparation practice followed by a 45-minute game. The season will end with the top two teams battling it out for a Championship Trophy!
Extremely limited space! Only Eight team spots
Dates- Fridays, December 2nd, 2022, through March 3rd, 2023 (No games/training December 23 & 30)
Example of Training and Gametime Schedule
5:30-6:30pm Team 1 v 2 practice only
6:30-7:15pm Team 3 v 4 practice
7:15- 8:00pm Team 3 v 4 game & Team 5 v 6 practice
8:00-8:45pm Team 5 v 6 game & Team 7 v 8 practice
8:45- 9:30pm Team 7 v 8 game
- Each team must carry 15 players to focus on training and maximize runs during games.
- Each participant receives a Performance Academy/Steelyard Sports reversible.
- The league will use modified USBOXLA rules. 4 vs. 4 with a goalie. No cross checking, boarding, slashing, just solid defense using feet, angles, communication, and lockdown team defense.
- Each team’s scheduled practice/gametime slots will rotate each week.
- Two Performance Academy professional coaches at every session along with special guest appearances.
- Box goalie gear will be provided
- The final week will consist of Championship Game between the top two teams who have the best overall record. Teams ranked #3-6 will have a regular 45- minute practice followed by a 45-miute game. Teams #7 & 8 will have a 60-minute final practice to prep for the 2023 spring season. If there is a tie, then goals against will come into play to decide final rankings
Become a more efficient shooter, as well as improve your dodging, footwork, communication, fitness, defensive approaches and angles, vision, playing with and without the ball, understand spacing and how to properly set and defend pics and so much more.
Fee $300 per participant (Includes professional coaching, reversible and 16.5 hours of preseason lacrosse training/games)
Once you reserve your team spot you will be sent a registration link to pass along to your team. If a team has more than 15 participants registered, another Team will be formed. If your team does not have 15 players registered, you will be placed on another team.
SWEETNESS Player Fee