MEN & WOMEN ELITE LACROSSE TRAINING
SMALL GROUP SESSIONS
- Played six years for Orillia Rama Kings and St. Catherines Athletics.
- Led the league in scoring for two straight years ('01-'02).
- Led the Athletics to Minto Cup National Championship.
- Named tournament MVP in 2003.
- Finished Junior career with 404 points in 108 games.
- Luke was an 8 Year NLL Veteran.
- Drafted 4th overall in 2005 NLL Draft.
- Named to 2006 All-Rookie Team.
- He garnered over 450 points.
- 3x NLL All-Star.
- 12+ years coaching Box Lacrosse.
Luke can train individual, small groups, and teams in a fun and competitive atmosphere that is geared to make lacrosse players more confident on the field.
- Grew up in Wayne, PA where he attended Conestoga High School.
- Played football, wrestling, and lacrosse.
- Earned 12 varsity letters.
- 1st Team All-League honors in each sport, and received All-State honors in lacrosse at the midfielder position.
- Pat attended Penn State University to play lacrosse under Coach Glenn Thiel.
- He earned 3x 1st Team All-Conference honors, 2x All-American honors, and Team Captain his senior year.
MAJOR LEAGUE LACROSSE (MLL) CAREER
- 2007 Pat was selected as the #1 overall pick in the MLL collegiate draft to the Chicago Machine.
- In the MLL, he was a 2x All-Star and in 2011 won the MLL Championship with the Boston Cannons.
NATIONAL LACROSSE LEAGUE (NLL) CAREER
- 2008, Pat signed as a non-drafted free agent to the Philadelphia Wings of the NLL
- Played under legendary coach Dave Huntley
- He played 6 seasons in the Defense and Transition positions.